A classic beret with a brushed texture.
- Knit from a luxe 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Merino Wool, 4% Polyamide yarn.
- Suri Alpaca is one of two breeds of the Alpaca (the other is Huacaya). Less than 10% of the 3.7 million Alpacas on Earth are Suri. Suri Alpacas produce a fiber as soft as cashmere, with the luster of silk.
- Merino Wool comes from the coats of Merino Sheep. It is much finer than regular wool, and often confused with cashmere.
- Made by artisans in Lima, Peru.
- Green dry clean. Use a sweater stone to maintain brushed texture.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- One size fits most.
- Measurements laying flat: ONE SIZE | Length 12" | Opening | 6 1/2"
Also available in Noir.
About Maria Stanley
Maria Stanley launched her namesake label in 2015 with a passion for beautiful textiles and an appreciation for all things feminine. Her collections are unified in their romantic narrative and are filled with buttery soft fabrics, sweet details and subtle references to Victorian fashion. Each collection is handmade in India, Peru and downtown Los Angeles, with an emphasis on quality and craftsmanship.