- Knit from a luxe 74% Suri Alpaca, 22% Merino Wool, 4% Polyamide yarn.
- Suri Alpaca is one of two breeds of the Alpaca (the other is Huacaya). Less than 10% of the 3.7 million Alpacas on Earth are Suri. Suri Alpacas produce a fiber as soft as cashmere, with the luster of silk.
- Merino Wool comes from the coats of Merino Sheep. It is much finer than regular wool, and is often confused with cashmere.
- Made by artisans in Lima, Peru.
- Green dry clean. Use a sweater stone to maintain brushed texture.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Maya is 5' 9" and wearing a size small.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to the Brushed Cardi:
- XS | length 16 1/2" | shoulder 15" | chest 40" | bottom opening 38" | sleeve length 18 1/2"
- S | length 17 1/2" | shoulder 17" | chest 44" | bottom opening 39" | sleeve length 19"
- M | length 19" | shoulder 18" | chest 46" | bottom opening 40" | sleeve length 20 1/2"
- L | length 20" | shoulder 18 1/2" | chest 48" | bottom opening 44" | sleeve length 20"
We recommend taking your normal size. Size down if you prefer a more snug fit, as this cardigan is designed to fit slightly oversized.
About Maria Stanley
Maria Stanley launched her namesake label in 2015 with a passion for beautiful textiles and an appreciation for all things feminine. Her collections are unified in their romantic narrative and are filled with buttery soft fabrics, sweet details and subtle references to Victorian fashion. Each collection is handmade in India, Peru and downtown Los Angeles, with an emphasis on quality and craftsmanship.