Kheller is an elegant pull on trouser that is all about details. Piping detailing at the pockets, side seam, and bottom cuff for an effortless and flattering look. A soft elastic waistband for ease of wear.
- 100% Turkish Cupro
- Cupro is a silk-like fabric made from cotton waste by our friends in Turkey. It is produced in a closed-loop process, and the solvents used to make the fabric can be recycled, keeping chemicals out of water sources. Our textile mill is Oeko-tex Standard 100 and vegan certified.
- 100% Organic Cotton lining.
- Cosmos is an abstract floral print.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Green Dry Clean recommended, low iron as needed.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS.
- The Kheller Trouser runs true to size.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to these pants:
- XS | 12 1/4" relaxed waist | 21" hip | 11 3/4" front rise | 26" inseam
- S | 13 1/4" relaxed waist | 22" hip | 12 1/4" front rise | 26" inseam
- M | 14 1/4" relaxed waist | 23" hip | 12 3/4" front rise | 26" inseam
- L | 15 1/4" relaxed waist | 24" hip | 13 1/4" front rise | 26" inseam
About Maria Stanley
Maria Stanley launched her namesake label in 2015 with a passion for beautiful textiles and an appreciation for all things feminine. Her collections are unified in their romantic narrative and are filled with buttery soft fabrics, sweet details and subtle references to Victorian fashion. Each collection is handmade in India, Peru and downtown Los Angeles, with an emphasis on quality and craftsmanship.