A square neck blouse and features voluminous sleeves with smocking detailing. Fully lined bodice with elastic bands at the back for a sturdy corset-like fit (while still being incredibly comfortable). Zips up the side. Fully lined bodice.
- 100% Turkish Cupro
- Cupro is a silk-like fabric made from cotton waste by our friends in Turkey. It is produced in a closed-loop process, and the solvents used to make the fabric can be recycled, keeping chemicals out of water sources. Our textile mill is Oeko-tex Standard 100 and vegan certified.
- 100% Organic Cotton lining.
- Elastic at the back bodice.
- Cosmos is an abstract floral print.
- Ethically and mindfully made in Delhi, India.
- Green Dry Clean recommended, low iron as needed.
- Packaged in a reusable cotton dust bag.
- Maria is 5' 9" and wearing a size XS.
- Size up if between sizes.
- For a general size guide click here, see below for some fit notes specific to this top:
- XS | 17 1/4" length | 16 1/2" chest | 12 3/4" bottom (stretches)
- S | 17 3/4" length | 17 1/2" chest | 13 3/4" bottom (stretches)
- M | 18 1/4" length | 18 1/2" chest | 14 3/4" bottom (stretches)
- L | 18 3/4" length | 19 1/2" chest | 15 3/4" bottom (stretches)
About Maria Stanley
Maria Stanley launched her namesake label in 2015 with a passion for beautiful textiles and an appreciation for all things feminine. Her collections are unified in their romantic narrative and are filled with buttery soft fabrics, sweet details and subtle references to Victorian fashion. Each collection is handmade in India, Peru and downtown Los Angeles, with an emphasis on quality and craftsmanship.